So I took a break from this project for a while and after doing Matt’s low poly project I revisited it. I thought that a lot of the models were really plain (even though that was the idea), so I made a new Inn and did some hand painted textures.
After finishing the model i rendered it bare and then after finishing the textures i rendered it again.
The textures were very difficult to create from scratch but from what i did, i would say they were a pretty goof first attempt and i am quite proud of them, the wood one especially. I even painted the text.
These are rendered in turtle, with a 4 max and minimum rate.