Firstly I added 3 point lights. So I added an area light at the back, a spotlight on the right side and a directional light at the front. I then added another spotlight on the right to thicken up the lighting. I then got a space image from the internet which I personally think looked amazing.
Before exporting it to Photoshop I had to change the save settings to “save colour-management image” or the colours in textures wouldn’t function correctly.
I also decided to make another version, for experimental reasons.
Overall i think the spaceship project was a success in the end. I say the end because there was definitely a few learning curves. Probably the biggest one is to think about how you are going to Uv unwrap while modeling the your object, because the last ship i made i liked better than this one, however, it was just too complicated to unwrap with the amount of time i had left.
So that was the Spaceship project, hoped you enjoyed.