Room project #3

Later last night i made another object for my room. I made a bread bin. It is going to be placed on top of my small cupboard from earlier. I actually feel quite accomplished doing these models, well the UV unwrapping especially, because with the first Uv lesson with Matt i had no idea, but since I’ve practiced a lot at home, the models actually look alright.

IMG_1575.JPG
I did a very quick sketch of what i hoped the front to look like 
Bin 2.png
This is the finished model all textured. I used the actual textures from my bin to do this.
Bin 3.png
This is the UV map all sewed together and smoothly unwrapped.

Bread_N.jpgIMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG
These are the pictures of the textures i took on my phone and i normal mapped one too in Photoshop.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s